6.27.2010

semi-wish-list.


[above: I'd like the laced-up sandals she's wearing. The white things? Yeah, those.
Image from Slanelle's blog.]

Bluebird Vintage summer dresses. Loose-fitting. Tall moccasins too.

SecondSkin does great combos. Red boots/camo/checkers... with ripped-up jeans!
Love it all. I really want ripped-up jean shorts. Might have to make 'em.

OffOfBroadway. Cool. calm, collected. I love black-mini-dresses w/pops of color.


A funky pose from 5" and Up. Love the fitted dress and platforms.

Big bags, clog-ish sandals... Yeah. Good job, SecondSkin.
Other wish-list-y stuff:
--- Fringe.
---Rosaries.
---Animal prints.
---Bell-bottoms.

Things that came in the mail while I was gone this weekend:
---Jeffrey Campbell clogs from Nordstrom.com.
---GoJane.com order of 4 pairs of wedges.

Eventually, my FEED bag may show up (YAY)
and Minnetonka moccasins, ankle-high ones, from eBay.

No comments:

Post a Comment