6.22.2010

i just want to be like you. sometimes.

A few images from this evening's "fashions show" in my own living room. :o)

Outfit Name: Tough Ruffles.
Striped top, VintageVirgin!/Skirt, Wet Seal/Vintage Clogs, ebay/Jacket, was in my sister's "give to a thrift store" box/Necklace, The Limited. Most expensive item? = Clogs?


[Below]
Outfit Name: Flowers with a Side of Camo.
Cardigan, Savers/Floral top&tunic, VintageVirgin/Camo leggings, Savers/Sox, Target/Platforms, ... can't remember but I bet they were the most expensive item.



Don'tcha love my striped ottoman? Target! And the vintage chair? Goodwill awhile back.

Outfit Name: Wayne's World Tribute. {Worn last Thursday to run errands during the early morning thunderstorm.}
Flannel, Savers/Cut-off Levis, Kohl's a long time ago?/Black flip-flops, Target $2.5o/Fake glasses, Urban Outfitters. Most expensive item? Probably the Levi's?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the ottoman! I'd feel the need to reupholster the chair (of course) in the same or a similar fabric. I'm a nerd, I know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of like the juxtaposition of vintage and modern; however, I do want to put red fabric on this other chair I have - it's stripes are fading. :o)

    ReplyDelete