6.15.2010

playing catch-up.


Just look at all the jewelry I have. It's ridiculous.
The purple bag is new...


I was trying to figure out which beads to use on
the little hula popper (black fishing lure); I created a little
hangy-thing-from-rearview-mirror from the bf's last hula popper.
He decided he needed another one for his other truck.


More jewelry on the new purple (real snakeskin) bag
I scored at Old Mother's Hubbard in town for $3.

An outfit from last Friday; it looked better in person I think.
Worn-in Silvers (Plato's, $25?) + silk navy top w/shoulder pads ($5?) + cowboy boots ($20 at Savers) or my imitation Frye boots? ($20 at Savers). Owl necklace (Old Mother's Hubbard, $15) + Love charm (Old Navy, was a keychain thing, $5).
The outfit from the middle of May.
The tunic was a skirt; I cut holes at each side for armholes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment