8.08.2010

starvation.

I've been considering not shopping for awhile. Like until after school starts. Because I don't NEED anything more, ya know? And my anxiety over new purchases (Jeffrey Campbell look-a-likes from Alloy.com) is ridiculous. I really like the booties; I like the fur ones too... so why not keep 'em? Well, my mind thinks about how they were over $10. God ForBid. I need to chill out.

And now, to my recent inspirations via Google Reader subscriptions:
FadeToBlack.
Cut-offs = Summer. Forever. I cut my Levis shorts even shorter this summer just because. Because while I do have cellulite, I figure IF I have to look at every one else's cellulite (because some who have it worse off than me don't seem to give a damn - that's aimed at you Walmart shoppers who are 200lbs or more!) then they can deal with mine. Yeah.
APrettyPenny.
Ah, cargos. And woven belts. The pop of red! AND a black top. Must-Haves for sure & I have plenty of them all.
FashionHippieLoves.
A mixture of cargo and cut-offs and leather. YUMMY.

SterlingStyle.
Just a cute picture, yes? The fabric of her dress mixed with the flow of the animal top = very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment