8.27.2010

and on the fourth day...

MAGIC:

How to take a "proper" floral (almost brocade-ish) sheath and punk it out, professor-style.
Add heavy accessories (vintage western leather belt + Jeffrey Campbell's Woodies + thick gold&black bracelet) and a fishnet cardigan. Spray on a bit of spray-tan and some big gold hoops... there you go.

This was definitely my favorite outfit of the week. I felt the most ME in it. Yay. The dress came with a matching jacket (of course), and I think I found it at Savers for $6. Probably got it for 50% even. And I'll definitely wear it AGAIN and AGAIN.

It's a size 16, and it is roomy in the bust, but other than that the fit worked. I did take the belt off for long bouts at my desk just because it's so fitted in the hips, yet has plenty of leftover belly room.

No comments:

Post a Comment