8.21.2010

ode to jeffrey.

Lace + ripped jeans + foxtail keychain + cargo-y wedge booties.Yay!That's Chic.5 Inch and Up.Fade To Black.Jeffrey Campbells on Lulus.com.

After brief search-age, I can't find out when the Forever 21 store opens in the West Acres mall. My sisters & I have seen the signs; the store will take up the space of two stores... woot.I was hoping they'd open this weekend, and maybe they have (one would think this would be Facebook news for sure)... hmph. It's not like I NEED them to open. True story.

p.s. Since I plopped an image of Jeff Campbells above, I'd like to report that I wore my $60 Jeffreys to campus yesterday. Not only was I a GIANT, but they were comfortable. Granted, I didn't do a ton of walking, but for their height (and for the fact that I hadn't worn them for a whole day before), they were surprisingly awesome to wear. Yay. {I bought the Spendid ones @Nordstrom.com for 50% off.}

No comments:

Post a Comment