8.26.2010

first days of school.


I'm not impressed with my hair/face in the middle picture, but what are ya gonna do? Sometimes, we are not photogenic, right? Right. And I look more country bumpkin in that middle one than I wanted to. Plus, the one on the right was much more hippie-inspired than... a-mom-from-the-90s inspired.
Yeah.
Tomorrow... I'm going back to my ROOTS. My BLACK ROOTS, that is. I miss wearing black; I love black. I attempt a colorful trio here and there (evidenced above), but I love sh*t that says EDGE or ROCK-n-ROLL, man.
Yep.
So... I may punk out a floral sheath (that came with a matching jacket for like $6) OR I may go with my splatter-painted leggings (from Kohl's) and a black tunic (with, of course, peep-toed wedged black booties - duh). Either way, I'm BLACKING it up tomorrow.
Yes.
That whole silly stereotypical phrase, "Once you go black, you never go back," doesn't mean the same thing to me as it does to others. Most of the planet thinks that's a perverted reference; for me, it's about CLOTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment