8.03.2010

playing catch-up?


Song of the Exile.

This one is from Knight Cat. So are the four following ones.





Fashion Hippie Loves.

Ashlee's gotten scrawny, eh? I still like the outfit.

Above: Fade to Black.

Above: Adeline Rapon.
So, I have two denim button-ups. A light colored one, and a dark one. Both from The Gap. And then I have a denim cropped jacket. I can't wait to utilize them ... with denim jeans, floral dresses, white jeans, black dresses and skirts and floral shorts (recently, from Alloy).

I want to wear more hair things too, this fall. Like shown in Adeline Rapon's blog pic above (& Ashlee's sporting one too). Something I haven't done = wear many, many necklaces... really layer 'em on. It'd be interesting & maybe too overwhelming for class? Hmph.

This weekend, I scored a vintage pair of white heels, a pair of Old Navy wedges, and Kenzie booties. Via my Alloy.com shipment, I got a pair of wedged booties with fake fur on 'em AND some Jeffrey Campbell look-a-likes (the black wedged booties) are coming too. I think I bought two pairs of sandals via Urban Outfitters which will plop into my mailbox this week too.

I rounded up a lot of clothes this weekend. The $60 at Savers (w/30% coupon too!) lead to the heels and wedges and Wranglers and lace dress and denim romper and wicker-ish bag and eyelet kimono and floral pj-like top and... two necklaces and... probably more. At Plato's for about $40 w/a 20% coupon, I got an across-the-body bag (grey, studded, PVC) and Big Star jeans. The store next door lead to a $3 pok-a-dotted rayon vintage top. The Clothes Mentor had the Kenzie booties and a pink V-neck tee (left at bf's).

At Target, I got some earrings (neon green and pretty blue) as well as a graffiti-ish dress (that has a girlie shape to it). At Old Navy, I grabbed navy shorts and a great green button-up that's somewhat see-through.

Last night, I made a head piece out of white hemp & brown beads. Today, I plan to paint some dresses (the green Target one from Dakota Boys Ranch... the beige linen dress...) and a blazer; I'd like to do something to the huge floral babydoll I bought awhile back. It's too big and maybe I'll screw around with it a bit to see what can be done. I'd like to shred a tee today too. I want to have a creative and not academic day. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment