7.13.2010

What I Like.

Layers, feminine.
StyleBubble. First four images.



Paniekscelencja's Blog. I don't think I could do a kitty tattoo THERE, but it's cute. I like the outfit mostly.
FashionHippieLoves. Accessories!
FashionGoneRogue. I love the lace, structure, and flowers!

People are often able to pinpoint, to a degree, what their style is. Goth, princess, French... just like they are able to pinpoint their decorating style (Minimal, American Classic, cabin-esque, etc.). And instead of being "one of those people" who says, "Well, I like everything but country" when it comes to music likes, I'd like to pinpoint my style.

It's got a few parts. When I get ready, I like to look like a combo of these things or one particular thing:
Big Categories:
--- Rockstar... studs, black, crazy hair, fitted tops, loose jeans, cowboy boots, flannel... mixed with
Grunge... messy, mis-matched, chains...
--- Hippie... bell bottoms, clogs, funky patterns, mini-skirts, ... mixed with Vintage Freak... one-of-a-kind finds with basics from Target...
--- Minimal... great-fitting jeans, flattering blazers, funky tees, single weird charm necklaces...

Maybe this evolves, but I think that I mostly use these categories to create a style that's feminine and rough. Flowy dress with hardcore wedges, yes. Roughed-up jeans with feminine top, yes. I like to offset pretty pieces with ugly, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment