7.19.2010

it's another tequila sunrise...



Two new fashionbloggers to follow: Tranish and TheFashionGarden.
I love both outfits - STRIPES!
And sox w/heels.
And short shorts.
And florals.
And long necklaces w/charms.

Purchases yesterday @Savers, $25 total (had a coupon - by 4 get 5th free):
---Floral, mini-dress with big pockets. I think it's a natural fabric... or a really good rayon.
---Woven clogs.
---Floral, vintage top that has a defined waist.
---Light denim, cropped jacket by the Limited.
---Cropped-ish floral, button-up, short-sleeved top.

I have a lot of other things to do this week, but if I get those things wrapped up,
I want to make pom-poms and revise that fur, across-the-body bag so I can use it.
And I want to play with the bag of feathers I bought too.

And maybe I should post pictures of my homemade harness necklace...
as well as some recent outfits, eh? Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment