7.08.2010

$1 Bag Sale? SIGN ME UP!

The lil' ol' thrift store in Breckenridge, MN, the sister city to my town across the mighty Red River, had a $1 bag sale... talk about make-me-drool. Granted, they don't have the inventory of some of the Fargo secondhand stores, but STILL.

What did I purchase?
-A Native-American-ish poncho. I don't have one, so yeah.
-A funky, maybe 80s-ish long blazer that's weird shades of purple and other calm colors.
-A boy's size Wahpeton Youth Wrestling tee. It's tight, but I wanted a grey fitted one (and when I turn it inside-out, I can wear my harness necklace over it).
-Big, baggy, olive green cargo pants, by Old Navy?, that I have to fold the waist over to wear. Will wear with feminine lace, I think for the hard/soft contrast I love.
-Beige linen dress, by Newport News?, which reminds me of the "naked dress" Carrie wears on one of her first dates with Mr. Big. It's not perfect in its fit on me, but it'll work... I think... for less than 20pennies, who cares.
-White peasant skirt/dress, from Old Navy, that can be worn at waist or chest.
-Black&white striped tee that's a wee bit cropped. Sort of.

Is that it? I think so? That's a good haul, hun? I mean, they are mostly basics and the first two are oddballs (I like to purchase at least 1 oddball/different thing during each shopping trip - something special).

1 comment: