12.01.2012

project #1: CD holder

Alrighty then...
so, it's not glamorous, but it serves the purpose of protecting the Christmas CD. And it's a great way to recycle jeans (I may use other funky fabrics if I need to create more); I also already had, on hand, the little red, green, and white beads. I think a person could also write, in marker, on this sort of material for added color. I thought, too, of sewing scrap fabric on the one side in the shape of a Christmas tree, so, like I said, it's not a glamorous version, but it's a simple project.

As a bonus, the CD inside was made on my iMac - I found the album, an independent batch of artists, here. In fact, the whole site is pretty awesome for finding new artists and giving gifts of Christmas music that are not typical.

I plan to give four disks out to my grandparents & others. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment