12.15.2012

pause button, take 2?

This week was pure insanity. I felt like I wasn't home at all, and I really wasn't. On Wednesday, I zoned in on helping Dad with his surgery stuff. When I got home that night, my bf had put up a tree (yay!) so I focused that night and the next night on decorating it.

So, this whole 25 projects thing is starting to lose its focus. BUT there may be a meteorological finger that will unpress the pause button. The roads, I've heard, are super icy in town and on the way to Fargo today... freezing rain, etc., so I will probably be unable to go north to celebrate my honey's birthday party. He and I both have winter birthdays, and this isn't the first time we've had to postpone a yummy dinner together. He might not mind = last night, the bar was probably nuts-o because it was NDSU's fall graduation AND a big football game. I bet he's not even awake right now either. AND he leaves to ice-fish with some friends tomorrow anyhow...

So, in a wee bit I may be back on here TODAY with more crafts I've created. If not, have a lovely Saturday blog-readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment