3.03.2014

This Week's Inspirational Guide...

Okay, so I went all rock-n-roll today (see post below about pleather!)... I want to challenge myself during the rest of this week to wear two pairs of pants I haven't thrown on my body yet.


I have lilac-colored Gap jeans from a Clothes Mentor trip awhile back... I want to wear them this week; maybe they'll make Ma Nature calm down and give us some freaking ABOVE freezing temps?

I love love love the image on the far left. Pastels winter-style! Hells yeah.


The other pair of pants I have from the Gap (via Clothes Mentor) are hot pink chinos. I'd like to wear them this week... maybe with a denim top (far right?) or white or grey? I don't know yet.



And, lastly, just a general lust image. I love ripped jeans with fancy items. Those heels are the bomb!

All images were pinned here: http://www.pinterest.com/scrible77/77-fargobradshaw-theory-inspo/
or here: http://www.pinterest.com/scrible77/47-fargobradshaw-practical/

No comments:

Post a Comment