8.08.2013

Glossybox #3; Sample Society #3; Birchbox #4...

I have THREE boxes sitting in front of me.
It's like they all came at once to gang up on me! Meanies. So, here's the brief synopsis. I'll also plug these things into my chart & upload that new version.

x = I won't use/don't care about it.
xx = I think it's cool, but I don't know if I'll use it daily.
xxx = This is an awesome item that I will use for sure.

Here's what was found in the third Glossybox:

--- Brazillian Blowout: Deep conditioning masque for hair: xx
--- Bvlgari perfumed shampoo & shower gel: xxx
--- Dr. Brandt all-in-one oil-free beauty balm: foundation in light to medium. With the SPF: xx
--- Figs & Rouge lip balm tube: x (regift to someone?)
--- Nails Inc. polish: x (gave it to my niece since I had that color already)
--- Nicka K NY make-up cleansing tissues: xxx

And from the third batch of Sample Society:

--- Jane Iredale Lash Conditioner: x
--- Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream: x
--- Dr. T's Supergoop SPF sunscreen: xx
--- Issey Miyake perfume: xx
--- Korres Cherry Oil Lip gloss: x (might regift?)

Birchbox's #4:

--- Juice Beauty oil-free moisturizer: xx
--- Miss Jessie's Original rapid recovery & sweetback treatment: xx
--- ModelCo Party proof lipstick: x (got one color and it's brown)
--- Violet Oasis argan oil: xxx
--- Birchbox bobby pins: xx

The IPSY Glam bag & Glossybox are "in the lead" for most items liked/used, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment