8.18.2013

Purple Ipsy Bag #4!

Alrighty then...
x = I won't use/don't care about it.
xx = I think it's cool, but I don't know if I'll use it daily.
xxx = This is an awesome item that I will use for sure.

Ipsy's contents for August:

--- Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal facial scrub: I'll use this, but I don't think I've ever purchased a regular-prized item of this type before. xx
--- Nailtini in Mai Tai (orange): I might regift simply because I have all the freakin' colors of the rainbow right now in my own nail polish box. x
--- Mica Beauty shimmer powder in Bronze: A lot of these sample subscriptions have been sending out bronzers for the summer. This one actually, however, looks promising (color-wise = others have looked orange-y). xxx
--- Pixi Lash Booster mascara in Blackest Black: I love mascara, and I've purchased Pixi stuff before. Winner already before I try the stuff on! xxx
--- Noya Kosher lip balm in Cherry: I might regift? x

No comments:

Post a Comment