7.17.2013

Things Happen in 3rds? Ipsy Glam Bag & Birchbox.

Third time's a charm?

The "will use" items are in orange.

In the third Ipsy bag (the bag is clear & bright pink, by the way):
--- sexyhair Soy Renewal Beach Spray: Already used it and it definitely thickened up my roots post-workout. I will be using this a lot and will take it with me this weekend to Moondance Jam.
--- bh cosmetics Eye Shadow sample in the California Collection: The colors are a dark purple and bronze and gold. I might not use this now, but possibly for fall!
--- pop pouty Lip Crayon in Rose Romance: It's a very subtle pink color, and while it's a cute little crayon (great size for the purse), I'm into darker pinks and poppy reds right now.
--- benefit benetint Lip & Cheek Stain: I've ordered this before from Sephora.com, and I really liked it (just ran out of it awhile back), so I'm happy to have another! I like this product because it's a great color, AND it stays put! A stain, in this case, is a good thing.
--- Coola Mineral Sunscreen: Another item to bring to Moondance Jam this weekend!

In the third Birchbox box:
--- Dr. Jart ceramidin cream: I might use this as a night cream until it's gone, but other than that...
--- Number 4 super comb prep & protect: It's a leave-in conditioner; I honestly don't use these much because my hair gets overly conditioned in the shower (I'm one of those people who conditions first and then shampoos at the end). Granted, my hair is dry, but I prefer to use special oils on the ends of the hair (and sometimes the roots) to remedy that.
--- WEI purifying mud mask: I might use this this summer sometime; I'm not a big user of facials or masks, but this could be fun.
--- theBALM long-wearing powder staining blush: It's an okay color, a bit orange-ish for me (I got Swiss Dot), and we'll see if it lasts the rest of the day now? I might wipe it off in favor of the blush I got from Birchbox in May = the Cargo blush is prettier.
--- WEI pomegrante buffing beads: As I just mentioned about wiping off this blush, I might use these beads to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment