7.11.2013

2nd Glossybox & 2nd Sample Society box.

Within days of each other (or maybe I'm dizzy and I got the Glossybox last week & the Sample Society one this week?)... I got these second boxes of fun.

Glossybox #2 came with these fun items:
c.Booth dry oil mist, 
Oscar de la Renta 4 sample perfumes, 
Phililp B leave-in cond, 
SpaRitual nail polish,
& tarte lipstick
The Sample Society box came with:
Deborah Lippmann nailpolish (sparkly purple), 
Dr. T’s sunscreen, 
Tres Pure face tonic, 
By Terry Cellularose brightening serum, 
& Reem Acra perfume

I'm leaning towards using the following (in pink text).

Glossybox #2:
c.Booth dry oil mist: Smells good & my dry skin will probably suck it in!
Oscar de la Renta 4 sample perfumes: I like a majority (3/4) of them!
Phililp B leave-in cond: This will be a good travel addition...?
SpaRitual nail polish: It's a pale sparkly pink & it might see some use (or I may regift it's so pretty)
& tarte lipstick: I already tried on & liked.
The Sample Society box:
Deborah Lippmann nailpolish (sparkly purple): May regift. I like blue and black for dark polish colors.
Dr. T’s sunscreen: Might take to Moondance next weekend & throw in purse?!
Tres Pure face tonic: It's a small sample that may go a long way...
By Terry Cellularose brightening serum: I like to brighten up my face!
& Reem Acra perfume: Not totally into the smell... it has an "older, rich lady" appeal to it.

Based on my chart, I'm still undecided as to which box/bag is the best, or which one I use the most stuff OF... Off the top of my head, I'm leaning towards keeping subscriptions to Glossybox ($21, most expensive) & the ipsy bag (because I like getting a little bag & it's a cheap subscription, $10), BUT we shall see if my thoughts shift with two more bags/boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment