6.18.2013

2nd Birchbox & 2nd Ipsy Glam Bag

So, my second Birchbox arrived sometime last week. I don't think I got a photo of the darn thing before I started using all of its insides!

The Goodies:
--- Antica Farmacista Body Moisturizer in Grapefruit. I slathered this one twice. The first time - just because it smelled good, and the second because it canceled out some self-tanner smell on my legs. It soaked in uber fast, too!
--- Wanderlust Collection nail polish. Cute and teeny and purple; I think I'll give it to my niece?
--- Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick. Love, love, love. Wore all weekend with or without my peppermint shiny gloss on top. Great color!
--- Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. Have not tried yet. I burnt my forehead at a MN Twins game, so I haven't been scrubbing anything in the facial area for a few days...
--- The Lifestyle Extra was this Glee Gum. It was okay, but didn't last long in my mouth or in general. The bf got ahold of the last pieces.

My second Ipsy Glam Bag came today.
The bag is super cute = leopard! I will so use it in my purses!
Other goodies:
--- NYX blush. I have lots of blush, but this one is a bit darker than what I normally use; it's nice to have a variety?
--- J.Cats eye shadow & fake eyelashes. Very sparkly & the eyelashes come with glue!
--- Cailyn gel eyeliner. Looks promising.
--- Starlooks Tickle Me Pink lip liner. I don't think I've ever purchased lip liner?

SIDENOTE:
I had another bunch of samples from some things I purchased for myself around Christmas time. I should justify that with the fact that when I bought others' gifts, it was free shipping if I threw another item on the pile... yeah.

I can't recall what the gift bundle was called, but I got this stuff in it:
It's Benefit's "That Girl" brightening face primer. It was a miracle worker for my under eye area, even after a late night of craziness. I think this container is $29 at Sephora.com. It comes in a mini pack too, with other cool things, see below, for $15 at Sephora.com.



My chart, above, should help me decide which subscriptions to keep and which ones to ditch. It's looking like the first two are keepers, and the cheapest, but it might be too early to tell yet?


No comments:

Post a Comment