5.23.2013

three lists.

Guess What?
---Socks don't have to match.
---Colors in your outfit don't have to match.
---Want to pair $4 gold ballet flats with ripped jeans & a fancy top. Okay!
---Messy hair is okay; baby powder is cheaper than dry shampoo.
---You don't have to shower everyday; your skin will thank you.
---New undies are always a great idea.
---I have a number thing; I always wear 7 or 5 or 3 bracelets on either arm.

Idols Right Now:
---Betsey Johnson.
---Betty White.
---Betsy Birmingham, a former prof of mine who's got sass & crazy hair.

Question:
---Do contractions count when someone says, "Give me three words that explain X"?
---The sentence, "My cat's nuts," has many meanings, but I don't think it's a double or triple entendre. Right?
---Can I just have coffee for breakfast?

Old Outfit Pictures from the spring of 2010, just for Fun...
(I would dress myself, take the pictures, and then on the way to campus, whatever song or quote came to mind, that's what I used as the "caption.")
 
a) simple white button-up + broken red necklace + gap jeans + cowboy boots + men's blazer?
b) black capris + NDSCS tee + black sandals w/fabric bows attached to them.
c) cut-off dress + leggings + strappy black wedges + simple cardigan.

d) NDSCS tee + cardigan + men's jeans? + all-star tennis shoes.
e) lace tee + tunic dress + leggings + black studded heels + long necklaces + cardigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment