5.21.2013

ipsy glam bag!

So, I jumped on the "bandwagon" & got beauty subscriptions to four sites a week or two (May 11) ago; I'll review my packages from them here & decide, in a few months, which ones to stay with through the school year, etc.

1. ipsy glam bag, $10 (on Facebook, too).
2. Glossybox, $21 (on Facebook, too).
3. Birchbox, $10 (on Facebook, too).
4. Beauty Bar, $15.

I got the ipsy bag today; it came in a cute pink postal package w/a chevron printed makeup bag inside that is holding the goodies. The chevron print (oranges & greens) is not cute; I wouldn't buy it separately.



So, the goodies:
1. Zoya pink nail polish; it came in a semi-crushed box. Might give away as a gift? I don't really wear light-colored polish unless it's uber white.
2. Pacifica vanilla roll-on perfume. It has a great smell; I might throw that in my purse.
3. Yaby vanilla-colored eye-shadow or concealer? (No list comes with stating what is what.) I tried it yesterday before running errands; it was a tad bit cakey, but it did make me look a little bit more awake. I can never decide if I really need concealer or foundation...
4. Mirabella lipstick in Posy. It's useful for lips and as a creamy blush; I think this also will go in my purse.
5. Anastasia clear brow gel. Do I need this?
6. Two postcards: one contains a $110 Nume gift certificate for hair tools & extensions, the other lists  coupons (sample: "Zoya Buy 2, Get 1 Free") I can find on their web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment