5.20.2013

obsessed.

I'm severely obsessed. Like, I might need to go to therapy.
For realz.
This is serious.

When I'm bored or happy or sad or any emotion under the sun, I "window shop" for shoes on Pinterest and on eBay. I drool. I get excited. I smile. The chemicals in me go freaking nuts.
It's probably a disease, and I don't care. I don't know what lovely, gorgeous 5" heels I'll want in my casket, but it won't be one pair.

A list of my favorites right now:
(I have more pics of my favorites at: http://pinterest.com/scrible77/shoe-lust/)


1. My favorite combo of all time. ALL.TIME. = Casual jeans that are ripped up, an old tee, a cute blazer and funky jewelry with uber fancy, schmancy heels. In the words of Rachel Zoe: I DIE.

2. Neon & studded. Could be considered "trendy," but I think they could go for a few seasons... and who cares if they suddenly "go out of style" = They are beautiful.


3. Winter has past, yes, but good god I love a funky bootie or rugged tall boot. These would be easy to rock on campus and out on the town.

4. Whimsy: Guns should only be on shoes? Hee hee hee... Both of these heels, to me, mean HAVE FUN with fashion, kids!
5. Un-high-heels: Not all great heels are extremely tall. These are from Zara, I think, and they are so pretty!


6. Jeffrey Campbell. 


7. The most perfect kind of mary janes ever. EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment