9.08.2010

this is about me.


Oh, sure, I have oodles and oodles of inspirational images from other fashionbloggers... all sitting quietly on my desktop. And, yet, I choose to create a Picnik collage via Facebook. Oh well, I'm trying to stay awake; the crockpot has to be turned to KEEP WARM before I can crash&burn into sleep sleep sleep.
As far as the outfits go, I was all about the dress + heels + yellow cardi at the beginning of last week due to it being really warm in our building (long story). I basically figured I had sweat in the cardi Monday, so why not just wear it Tuesday as well since I knew I would sweat again. Some call that gross, I call it conservation. Or something like that.

The dress from Monday is from Target. The cardi may be from there too, and the heels are from gojane.com. They are red-fake-leather-wedges even though you can't tell in the picture.

The dress from Tuesday, 31aug10, is an oldie from Old Navy. Silk. The heels are from... Alloy.com, I think? I bought 'em last spring or the spring before; they are floral patterned, and, yes, a WEDGE. Love love love a wedge right now.

The outfit from Wednesday, 1sept10, consists of a jacket from another combo (dress + jacket combo, that is, from JCP = $13 last week!) + Target dress (I think this is a designer-for-Target one?) + Chinese Laundry heels from Lori's heels in Chicago (it's online; they were $60ish).

Lastly, I placed what I wore TODAY... I had another outfit from yesterday that I photographed (a babydoll w/leggings and a pokadotted scarf w/my Frye-look-alike boots) but it didn't show up super well. So, anyhow, the outfit from today: lace dress from Goodwill ($4) which I cut (it has an inner slip too, but I didn't wear that heavy thing) + leggings (JCP, $6 - going back for more; they fit very well... better than Targets possibly) + scarf from Burlington Coat Factory (I think... or Gordman's?) that is black with splashes of color + black wedges (stolen from a designer, I'm sure) from Alloy.com ($30ish?). The black thin motorcycle-ish jacket was my sister's and the jewelry is all from thrift stores I'm sure.

I adore the outfit I wore today. It's feminine but tough. Tomorrow, I plan to wear boots with grey legwarmers and maybe a skirt with a denim button-up? Friday, I may pair up this red Chanel-ish jacket with a pink nightie + jeans (I rarely wear jeans anymore; it's weird).

No comments:

Post a Comment