9.24.2010

DIETS.

Um, I don't like diets. Apparel diets. Food diets. Restriction... ew. Moderation... sure. I guess I feel like since I don't shop regularly at malls, I don't have to be on a diet. This is similar to eating healthy 80% of my day; I don't really need to restrict my intake. When it comes to losing weight, I'll have to become more active. Same goes for clothing diets; I don't need to NOT shop, I need to shop better and recycle.

But that's me. I'm a few months (if I choose to not pay it off right away) from being credit-card FREE. Yeah. Go me. I used to be $10k in the hole. True story.

And... because of the lack of debt, and because I've been saving, I'm in the position to purchase a vehicle and home in the next year without a lot of worry. I mean, I can't buy a $100k home and a $25k SUV, but you get my point.

Inspirations Today:

Autilia's blog.
Autilia's blog.
Shine By Three blog.
Clyde's Rebirth blog.
Autilia's blog.
Song of the Exile.
Vintage is the New Black.
Queen of Hearts blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment