9.05.2013

Glossybox #4, Take 2.

Sorry, ya'll, I've been distracted by publishing my first book (http://antitextbook.blogspot.com/)... yeah.

Anyhow, here's what was in the fourth Glossybox that I used already:
--- Anatomicals spray mist: Perfect for the office on warm days last week (and this week)!
--- Novex Brazilian Keratin hair care treatment: Smells great and my hair felt lovely. Win-win. I almost want to use it as a lotion all over me. Is that a good idea?
--- Jelly Pong-Pong lip blush: It's a little too PINK PINK...
--- Pandora's nail polish: It's the palest of pinks, and I think I really like it. For someone who has opened many of these boxes and rolled her eyes at various nail polish colors, this one is one I had to use right away. Very simple and pretty.
--- Sue Devitt triple c-weed pressed powder: I don't powder my nose or face often, but this is the perfect shade and it snaps close so well, I think I could throw it into my bags without it causes issues later.

BONUS: A little denim Guess bag! I will so use it in my purses to keep items separated into categories (you know... one little bag is emergencies - bandaids & tampons; another is touch-up stuff - mascara, perfume, lip stick that could be blush, too...).

No comments:

Post a Comment