9.23.2013

Cancellations.

Last week, I finally pulled the plug on Birchbox & the Sample Society's Beauty Bar. Glossybox is the pricey-est subscription (at $21), but I liked almost everything they'd send me every month! And the ipsy subscription ($10) always included a little bag (a big bonus to me) with valuable samples.

Out of ALL of the samples I got these last few months, here are my top picks (in no particular order):

---Novex Brazilian Keratin hair care treatment (Glossybox).
---Bvlgari perfumed shampoo & shower gel (Glossybox). I'm out & I want MORE... but should I spend $42!?
---Violet Oasis Argan oil (Birchbox). I love Argan oil!
---sexyhair Soy Renewal Beach Spray (ipsy).
---Benefit's Benetint (ipsy).
---Booth dry oil mist (Glossybox).
---Tarte lipstick (Glossybox).
---Antica Farmacista Body Moisturizer in Grapefruit (Birchbox).
---Mirenesse Glossy Kiss Lipstick (Birchbox).
---Cailyn gel eyeliner (ipsy).
---Philosophy Hope in a Jar (sample society).
---Sebastian Professional volupt spray (Glossybox).
---Cargo blush (Birchbox).

No comments:

Post a Comment