10.23.2012

I'm back. Sort of.

This was an outfit I wore at TYCA-MW in Lincoln, NE a few weekends ago... I was about to head out with the IL crew to grab dinner at The Oven (before hitting a gay bar).

Here are the details:
---Pink hair tips: Manic Panic gel from UrbanOutfitters.com.
---Purple eternity scarf was made from material I purchased at Savers or some other secondhand store ($2?).
---Black top underneath sweater is from Savers or Goodwill. It is a 1x, so I dried it on high to shrink it. It's rayon & I love how cozy it is against my skin ($5?).
---Black & blue sweater is a zip-up from Savers ($5?).
---Fringe black bag is from UrbanOutfitters.com ($25??).
---Jeggings are from Target ($20?).
---Black maryjane heels were purchased that day in Lincoln at a secondhand store ($4). The brand is MIA.

Total outfit cost: Under $75 for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment