11.09.2010

Lately, I've been loving the "eskimo" look. You know, fur and neutrals and fringe and braids and ethnic/aztec-y prints. I went through a black phase, and I still love all-black-rock-n-roll outfits and I'm sure I'll jump back into that hole someday again... but we all change our ideas of a great outfit from time to time.
 Society isn't god. And, really, society doesn't call all the shots in any given situation. Even something as simple as a fashion choice. No rules, man.
 Tights and shorts, by Selective Potential. A great fall/winter idea!
Okay, I tried to wear a white dress today - a simple white cotton dress from Savers by some Target brand - with boots and fur and stuff. It didn't work. Was too WHITE, so I think if I ever do a white dress for a wedding, it'll be lacy and much more fitted. I love this one on Ashley.
The fur and the skinny jeans are perfecto... however, I like the added chains to the boots. I think I could make something similar. This is Song of Style, and I read her blog via Google Reader. She's gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment