5.06.2010

Well, hello there...

First off, "Hi" and "Welcome!"
Secondly, thanks for reading this far.
Thirdly, here is what I think you need to know about me...
--- NAME: Sybil.
--- HEIGHT: 5'7" on good days; 5'10"-6' in my heels.
--- WEIGHT: 172lbs as of our final Biggest Loser Weigh-In this week.
--- SIZE(s): +/- 14 in jeans; +/- 9 in shoes.
--- JOB: I teach various English&Humanities courses at the North Dakota State College of Science in southeast North Dakota.
--- WHY BLOG: I've blogged since 2002 here about teaching and non-fashion-y things; just recently, I decided to jump into the fashionblog zone over here. I've been on Blogger before for grad school/teaching stuff because I wrote my Master's Thesis on blogging. (Yes, you read that correctly.) Since many of the fashionblogs I read are on Blogger, I thought I should move.
So, on Facebook (and my other blog), I've been keeping track of outfits and taking challenges from people (horizontal stripes, pattern on pattern, etc.), but this bunch of four have been my favorites thus far. I'm sure there are others "pre-fashion project," but, yeah, these are recorded. The lyrics/quotes added in are random, possibly cut off in this Picnik'd collage, and were chosen the day of the outfit - either because I read it or heard it. I got the idea from different Flickr.com projects I've seen called "Lyric a Day" or "Quote a Day."
{If you'd like to know more about what I'm wearing, just shoot me a comment. Once I officially "move in" over here, I'll give details.}

No comments:

Post a Comment